Monday, February 16, 2009

Fabric Shopping



So my next project is going to be a couple of Amy Butler Birdie Slings. Nieces #1, 3, and 4 are all having their birthdays in April, as is Sister #4. I doubt I'll have hand made gifts for them all by then, but who knows, I still have two months. I'm currently working a little patchwork quilt for my childhood friend, who just had her first baby (a boy) on February 10.

So here are the fabrics for the Birdie Slings. The first set is from Mill
End. Working from the top of the pile to bottom, the floral is Alice Kennedy for Timeless Treasures, the solid is Kona cotton, and the daisy print is Charm Bracelet from Allison Jane Smith for Windham Fabrics. The birdie ones are part of the Feathered Friends series by Wendy Slotboom for In the Beginning fabrics, purchased from Fabric Depot. I love them both!!!

No comments: